Clergy and Staff
We have had two full-time priests on staff for most of the past decade. In addition, we have been blessed by the presence of part-time pastoral support from lay ministers and from various assisting clergy, including several ordained in other denominations.
A full list of our current staff is available by clicking here.
The Vestry is the governing board of the church and consists of twelve members, from whom the wardens and treasurer are selected. The Vestry shares with the clergy in the leadership of the parish, bearing a particular responsibility for the care of church buildings and finances. Members of the clergy sit on the Vestry ex officio as nonvoting members.
For biographies of Vestry members, please click here.
CHT Parish Family Vision of the Future:
● Grow by increasing our membership in numbers and by each member personally growing
● Continue to welcome with great enthusiasm those who are part of our community for a brief time while increasing focus on attracting people and families to remain for many years at CHT by enhancing adult, family, children and youth ministries
● Increase our commitment to discipleship for adults and children, including workshops on How to live a Christian Life and Conflict/Resolution
● Improve marketing of our accomplishments to attract people and families to our church
● Promote and develop lay leadership in partnership with the pastoral leadership